This micro skills course provides an overview to intraligamentary anaesthesia. It also describes the method of administration, the indications for use and the advantages and disadvantages of this technique.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you should be able to:
- List the indications and contraindications for intraligamentary anaesthesia
- Describe the method of administration of intraligamentary anaesthesia
- List the advantages and disadvantages of intraligamentary injections
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.