Interventions to Improve the CTG
This micro skills courses covers factors contributing to CTG changes and a range of conservative measures which may improve the CTG and fetal outcomes.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the effects of maternal position, temperature, tachycardia and increased frequency of uterine activity on the CTG
- Describe interventions to modify these effects and why this may result in an improved CTG
- Explain why other interventions are not recommended
- Evaluate the evidence for the value of interventions in practice
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.