Intense Pulsed Light and LED Devices
This micro skills course describes the characteristics of intense pulsed light and light emitting diode devices and their current clinical applications, with a discussion of their hazards to human health.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the characteristics of optical radiation produced by IPL and LED devices
- Describe the clinical applications of IPL and LED radiation
- Describe the range of delivery systems
- Explain the hazards related to clinical use of IPL and LED radiation
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.