Integrating Self Care into Current Practice
This micro skills course provides an opportunity to confirm your understanding of various possible approaches to supporting patient self care. This is achieved through evaluation of other health professionals practice and should aid the learner in determining what self care approaches might be used to maximum effect in a given circumstance.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Assess the self care requirements of a person with a LTC
- Agree a self care plan with the individual and/or carer
- Address challenges to effective encouragement and support of self care
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.