Inhalation Sedation Equipment
This micro skills course describes the equipment required for the administration of inhalation sedation. Details of the safety features and equipment checks are also covered.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the equipment required to deliver inhalation sedation
- List the safety features of the inhalation sedation equipment
- Describe the safety checks for the inhalation sedation equipment
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.