This micro skills course looks at ways in which complex information may be given.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the impact of giving information clearly, for patients and health professionals;
- Describe the process of chunking information and checking that it has been understood;
- Discuss the importance of checking emotions when information is given;
- Discuss the potential need for written information to supplement verbal explanation
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.