Inflammatory Bowel Disease
This micro skills course explains the relevance of imaging to the diagnosis and management of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) in children. Various modalities are discussed, enabling you to choose appropriate imaging methods and to interpret the images that are produced
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the process of diagnosing IBD;
- Explain the importance of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to the diagnosis and management of IBD;
- Describe the processes involved in the imaging of patients with IBD;
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages of the various imaging modalities that may be used when diagnosing or managing IBD;
- Recognise the features of IBD as seen in images produced using different sequences
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.