Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
This micro skills course introduces the concept and techniques of inferior vena cava (IVC) filtration.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the evolution of caval filtration
- List the indications and contraindications for the use of IVC filters
- List the types of filters
- Describe the technique for their deployment
- Assess the evidence base for intervention
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.