This micro skills course covers the epidemiology, pathophsyiology, radiology and management of infective endocarditis.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:;
- Recognise the groups of patients at risk of developing infective endocarditis, and the presenting features of local and distant spread;
- Differentiate between the available imaging modalities, and be able to advise the appropriate investigation for each circumstance;
- Describe the intra- and extracardiac imaging features of infective endocarditis;
- List complications that require surgical intervention
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.