Infections of the Kidneys
This micro skills course is about the various types of urinary tract infections (UTIs), common causes and presentations of renal infections related to their imaging findings. It also discusses evaluation and management based on the severity of the infection.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the various types of UTIs and describe their imaging findings
- Recognise the common causes and presentations of renal infections related to their imaging findings
- Evaluate the severity of the infection based on radiological appearances
- Advise the next most appropriate investigation or treatment
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.