Infection Prevention and Control
This micro skills course explores the issues associated with infection prevention and control, particularly those surrounding hand hygiene. Later sections identify the groups at greatest risk of harm and offer guidance on how to refer any concerns over poor practice.
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.