Infection and Surgical Management
This micro skills course will cover the principles of surgical management of infections with particular application to the infections that a dental practitioner is likely to encounter in practice.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the basic principles of the surgical management of infections
- Appropriately manage common infections encountered in the dental practiceIdentify a Ludwigs angina
- Appropriately refer to the oral maxillofacial surgery (OMFS) team
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.