Infant Feeding Part 2: Formula Feeding
This micro skills course will give you the information you need to help parents and carers to minimise the risks of formula feeding.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Advise parents on minimising the risks of infant formula feeding by feeding according to feeding cues and making-up and storing feeds safely
- Describe the development of formula milks over time
- Describe the differences between the types of infant formula milks available on the current market
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.