Imaging of the Suprahyoid Neck
This micro skills course will use examples from cross-sectional imaging to introduce the learner to the spaces of the suprahyoid neck, including the salivary glands and upper aerodigestive tract, along with relevant skull base anatomy.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to;
- Describe the major anatomical spaces of the suprahyoid neck;
- Identify the important potential routes of spread of tumour and infection;
- Evaluate the nodal status of the suprahyoid neck
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.