Imaging of the Solid Viscera: MRI of the Solid Parenchymal Organs
This micro skills course covers the general radiological principles for the imaging of the solid viscera and discusses the various methods used to overcome common problems associated with abdominal magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the MRI techniques and sequences of the liver, pancreas and spleen
- List the post-processing techniques used
- Describe the MRI contrast agents available
- Identify the most common pitfalls in abdominal MRI
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.