Imaging of Suspected Hydronephrosis and Ureteric Obstruction
This micro skills course covers dilatation of the upper renal tract including definition, causes, methods of investigation and treatment.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define the term hydronephrosis
- List the causes of hydronephrosis
- Describe the radiological management of hydronephrosis
- Recognise the information important to clinicians in further management
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.