Imaging of Lung Cancer
This micro skills course is designed to take you through the radiological diagnosis of lung cancer.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:;
- Recognise the high incidence of lung cancer;
- Identify the main types of lung cancer;
- Stage lung cancer;
- Identify lung cancer patterns on chest radiographs (CXRs) and computed tomography (CT);
- Identify diagnostic pathways;
- Describe the role of radiology in the management of lung cancer
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.