Imaging of an Incidental Adrenal Mass
Incidental non-functioning adrenal adenomas are seen on computed tomography (CT) and must be differentiated from more significant pathology.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Diagnose an adrenal adenoma based on the imaging findings
- Recognise the characteristic features of an incidental adenoma on CT both before and after contrast medium
- Identify the features seen on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.