Imaging of Acute Renal Failure
This micro skills course explains the causes of acute renal failure (ARF) and the role of imaging in managing patients presenting with renal failure.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the various causes of ARF (also acute-on-chronic renal failure)
- Explain the imaging strategy
- Describe how to apply the imaging strategy in practice
- Recognise what the clinicians need to know
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.