Imaging Bladder Function
In clinical practice, functional bladder disorders are much more common than structural disorders. However, the two are often related. This micro skills course presents an overview of normal and abnormal bladder function, and how this may be evaluated.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the physiology of bladder storage and micturition
- List some causes of abnormal bladder function
- Recognise what symptoms may result from the various types of bladder malfunction and how these may be investigated
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.