Imaging and Intervention for Massive Haemoptysis
This micro skills course covers imaging and interventional radiological treatment of massive haemoptysis.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Radiologists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the anatomy of the bronchial circulation
- Differentiate between the pathophysiology of massive haemoptysis and trivial haemoptysis
- Determine the appropriate method of imaging
- Describe how to treat successfully with a minimum complication rate
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.