Image Interpretation – Plain X-rays of the Adult Abdomen: Introduction
Principles of safe practice related to image interpretation will be discussed in this micro skills course, along with an overview of the adult abdomen image interpretation project.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the equipment required for high quality ultrasound imaging of the abdominal aorta
- Identify normal anatomy of the abdominal aorta
- Review the ultrasound appearance of the aorta
- Briefly describe the normal variants relating to the aorta
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.