Image Interpretation – Obstetric Ultrasound: Third Trimester Scanning
This micro skills course will discuss the reasons for scanning a singleton pregnancy in the third trimester, and the techniques involved. The various patterns of fetal growth that may be encountered are illustrated by graphs.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Discuss the reasons why a third trimester ultrasound examination may be requested
- Recognise and evaluate fetal growth patterns
- Identify relevant guidelines relating to third trimester ultrasound examinations
- Compare and contrast methods of amniotic fluid assessment
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.