Image Interpretation – Obstetric Ultrasound: Placental and Cervical Assessment in Pregnancy
This test allows you to check your knowledge of the content in the micro skills course: Image Interpretation – Obstetric Ultrasound: Placental and Cervical Assessment in Pregnancy
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the anatomy of the placenta and cervix
- Describe the correct techniques to use to assess the placenta and cervix
- Describe your findings regarding the placenta and/or cervix concisely in a report
- Appreciate the importance of accurately determining placental site
- Recognise the typical appearances of a short cervix
- Explain the significance of ultrasound findings, the importance of producing high quality images and ensuring appropriate follow-up
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.