Image Interpretation – Obstetric Ultrasound: Biochemistry
This micro skills course considers the serum biochemistry involved in early pregnancy and the biochemical markers used in screening in the first and second trimester. It will include findings at different gestational ages and describe the necessary information required for first and second trimester biochemical testing.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the hormones relevant to early pregnancy
- Identify serum biochemistry used for screening in the first and second trimester and the factors affecting such screening
- Recognise the ultrasound images relating to biochemistry results at the varying stages of early pregnancy, first and second trimester
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.