Image Interpretation – Obstetric Ultrasound: Applications of Doppler Ultrasound
This micro skills course considers the use of Doppler ultrasound to investigate and monitor those pregnancies at risk of perinatal morbidity and mortality due to utero-placental insufficiency.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Outline the main applications of Doppler ultrasound in obstetrics
- Explain the principles underlying the Doppler technique
- Describe the utero-placental and feto-placental anatomy
- Discuss the Doppler ultrasound techniques for examining the utero-placental, feto-placental and fetal circulations
- Give examples of spectral Doppler waveforms and discuss their clinical implications
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.