Image Interpretation – Obstetric Ultrasound: Abnormal First Trimester
This micro skills course will discuss the ultrasound appearances of common early pregnancy complications including subchorionic haemorrhage, miscarriage, pregnancy of unknown location, ectopic pregnancy and gestational trophoblastic disease.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify sonographic signs which may be associated with miscarriage or pregnancy of unknown location
- Apply current guidelines to diagnose miscarriage
- Describe appearances associated with ectopic pregnancy
- Describe appearances associated with gestational trophoblastic disease
- Compare your report writing style with our suggested style
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.