Image Interpretation – Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Ankle and Foot
This micro skills course will describe the anatomy and scanning technique used in ankle and foot assessment. Common pathology and pitfalls are discussed. Tips on reporting will be offered.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Select the appropriate equipment for ankle and foot ultrasound
Identify the major anatomy of the ankle and foot
- Describe the most common pathologies
- Be aware of methods to avoid common pitfalls
- Compare your report writing style with our suggested style
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.