Image Interpretation – Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Adult Hip
This micro skills course considers the ultrasound appearance of the adult hip. It will include technique, normal anatomy and common pathology, as well as common pitfalls to avoid. Tips on reporting will be offered.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the equipment and patient positioning required for high quality ultrasound imaging of the hip
- Recognise normal hip anatomy
- Recall the indications for hip sonography
- Recognise ultrasound appearances of common pathology
- Describe the limitations and pitfalls of ultrasound imaging of the hip
- Compare your report writing style with our suggested style
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.