Image Interpretation – Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Wrist and Hand: Session 3
A self-evaluation micro skills course based on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the wrist and hand. It contains questions on anatomy and pathology, MRI techniques used and interpretation of MRI images of the wrist and hand.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Assess your skills in identifying normal anatomy of the wrist and hand on MRI
- Evaluate your ability to recognise common pathologies found in the wrist and hand and demonstrated on MRI
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.