Image Interpretation – Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Introduction (Musculoskeletal)
This micro skills course will give an overview of the Image Interpretation musculoskeletal (MSK) magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) micro skills courses.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of safe practice relating to image interpretation of MSK MRI;
- Gain an overview of the Image Interpretation musculoskeletal (MSK) magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) sessions;
- Appreciate how abnormalities appear on a magnetic resonance image;
- Assess magnetic resonance images using a systematic approach
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.