Image Interpretation – Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Hand and Wrist – Session 1
This micro skills course addresses the normal anatomy of the wrist and hand on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). The clinical indications for MRI and MRI techniques employed for image acquisition will be addressed. An overview of alternative imaging modalities will be provided.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the normal anatomy of the wrist and hand on MR images
- Understand the range of clinical indications in which MRI is appropriate
- Assess the MRI technique with reference to the wrist and hand
- Outline alternative imaging techniques to MRI of the wrist
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.