Image Interpretation – Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Foot and Ankle – Session 2
This micro skills course will look at common pathologies found in the foot and ankle which can be identified on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Pathology will be illustrated using MRI examples.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe common pathologies of the foot and ankle including those affecting the:
- Soft tissues
- Identify the main findings of these pathologies on MRI
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.