Image Interpretation – Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Foot and Ankle – Session 1
This micro skills course will look at the anatomy of the foot and ankle using both diagrams and magnetic resonance (MR) images. It will then describe a range of mechanisms of injury affecting the bones and soft tissues. Techniques for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the foot and ankle will be discussed.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the anatomy of the foot and ankle on diagrams and MR images
- Describe a range of mechanisms of injury related to the foot and ankle
- Discuss MRI techniques used when imaging the foot and ankle
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.