Image Interpretation – Head and Neck Ultrasound: Lymph Nodes
This micro skills course considers the sonographic appearance of neck lymph nodes. It will include an overview of normal appearances, benign and malignant lymph nodes. Tips on avoiding pitfalls and reporting will be offered.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the equipment required for high quality ultrasound imaging of the neck lymph nodes
- Identify normal anatomy of neck lymph nodes
- Review the ultrasound appearance of common pathologies
- Describe the limitations and pitfalls of ultrasound imaging of neck lymph nodes
- Compare your report writing style with our suggested style
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.