Image Interpretation – Gynaecological Ultrasound: The Uterus
This micro skills course considers the sonographic appearance of the adult premenopausal uterus. It will include an overview of normal appearances and common pathology, and discuss common pitfalls to avoid. Tips on reporting will be offered.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify normal anatomy of the uterus
- Outline the normal variants of the uterus
- Recognise common symptoms related to pathology of the uterus
- Review the ultrasound appearances of common pathologies
- Describe the limitations and pitfalls of ultrasound imaging of the uterus
- Compare your report writing style with our suggested style
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.