Image Interpretation – Gynaecological Ultrasound: Infertility
This micro skills course considers the role of ultrasound in the assessment and treatment of infertility. It reviews common pathology and imaging techniques, including the role of contrast and 3D ultrasound. Diagnostic pitfalls and reporting will be discussed.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the equipment required for fertility scanning
- Identify additional requirements when assessing these women, and consider common variants
- Review the ultrasound appearance of common pathologies associated with infertility
- Consider the role of 3D ultrasound and contrast agents in fertility assessment
Describe the limitations and pitfalls of ultrasound imaging
- Compare your report writing style with our suggested style
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.