Image Interpretation – Gynaecological Ultrasound: Children and Adolescents
This micro skills course will consider the sonographic appearance of the prepubertal female pelvis. It will include indications for examination, normal anatomy and common pathology. Tips on phraseology will be offered.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the equipment required for high quality ultrasound imaging of the prepubertal and adolescent pelvis
- Identify normal anatomy
- Recognise common symptoms of this age group
- Review the ultrasound appearance of common pathologies
- Describe the limitations and pitfalls of ultrasound imaging
- Compare your reporting style with our suggested style
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.