Image Interpretation – GI and GU Imaging: Introduction to Urinary Tract Imaging
This micro skills course will briefly discuss the anatomy and physiology of the genito-urinary (GU) system, identify common signs and symptoms of disease and provide a brief overview of imaging techniques used to evaluate pathology.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe relevant anatomy and physiology of the GU system
- Identify common signs and symptoms of disease associated with the GU system
- Compare and contrast the imaging options available for the evaluation of pathology of the GU system
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.