Image Interpretation – Forensic Radiography: Introduction
This micro skills course provides an overview to the provision of radiography and clinical imaging services within the hospital setting for the purposes of forensic investigation to answer questions relating to law.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define the term forensic radiography and its current applications in answering legal questions
- Discuss the application of a range of clinical imaging modalities and their appropriate use for forensic investigation within the hospital setting
- Identify situations where radiography may be of benefit in the medicolegal examination of living and deceased individuals and of artefacts
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using radiography in the forensic investigation
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.