Image Interpretation – Forensic Radiography: A Practical Toolkit
This micro skills course provides a practical toolkit for the forensic radiographer working within the hospital environment. It includes imaging of the living and deceased using modalities, such as plain x-rays, dental radiography and cross-sectional radiography.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the imaging modalities that would most likely be used in a forensic or medicolegal investigation
- Describe specialist imaging techniques and how each modality is applied to the forensic investigation
- Recognise and complete an MG11 witness statement form appropriately
- Record and reflect on your own personal experiences in forensic radiography
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.