Image Interpretation – Forensic Radiography: A Historical Perspective
This micro skills course will place forensic radiography in an historical perspective. It will review the development of radiography as a forensic technique from its beginnings through to the 21st century.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Appreciate the development of forensic radiography within the history of radiography as a whole
- Recount the different areas in which radiography may be used as a forensic investigation technique
- Place these areas in an historical perspective
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.