Image Interpretation – CT Anatomy: Pelvis, Hip and Knee
This micro skills course looks at the anatomy of the bony pelvis, hip and knee on a series of axial, coronal and sagittal computed tomography (CT) images. There are opportunities to assess your learning throughout the micro skills course.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recall the anatomy of the bony pelvis, hip and knee on computed tomography (CT) images
- Identify the anatomy of the bony pelvis, hip and knee on axial, coronal and sagittal images
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.