Image Interpretation – CT Anatomy: Chest
This micro skills course looks at the anatomy of the chest on a series of computed tomography (CT) images. It will cover the bony and soft tissue using stacked axial images as you would view in a clinical setting. There are opportunities to assess your learning throughout the micro skills course.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recall the anatomy of the soft tissues within the chest on computed tomography (CT) images
- Identify the normal anatomy of the airways, mediastinum and blood vessels on computed tomography (CT) axial images
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.