Image Interpretation – Adult Skeleton (X-ray): Wrist – Session 2
This micro skills course will describe common fractures, dislocations, pathologies and normal variants found in the wrist joint. These will be illustrated using radiographic examples.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Assess radiographs of the wrist joint using a systematic approach
- Identify and accurately describe common fractures
- Recognise common pathologies found in the wrist joint, describe them accurately and know when to ask for a specialist (radiologist) opinion
- Describe normal variants which may be mistaken for a fracture or pathology
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.