Image Interpretation – Adult Skeleton (X-ray): Self-evaluation – The Axial and Appendicular Skeleton
A self-evaluation micro skills course designed to support you in assessing your image interpretation skills and report writing style. All radiographs in this micro skills course relate to the appendicular and axial skeletons.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Assess how well you identify fractures, dislocations, normal variants and pathologies
- Compare your report writing style with our suggested style
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.