Image Interpretation – Accessory Projections: Upper Limb
This micro skills course will describe and demonstrate a range of specialist projections of the upper limb/s, which are rarely requested and can therefore be unfamiliar to some radiographers.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe a range of commonly used accessory projections of the upper limb/s
- Describe the optimal positioning of the limb/s for accessory projections
- Explain the difference between standard and accessory projections and the different images they generate
- Explain the information the accessory projections will reveal
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.