Image Interpretation – Abdominal Ultrasound: The Liver – Session 1
This micro skills course outlines the ultrasound appearances of the liver and the technique used to achieve an optimum examination. It also considers normal anatomy.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the equipment necessary to examine the liver
- Describe the optimal technique for examining the liver with ultrasound
- Identify normal anatomy of the liver
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.