Image Interpretation – Abdominal Ultrasound: Paediatric Renal
This micro skills course will describe normal renal ultrasound appearances in children. Common pathologies will be discussed as well as pitfalls to avoid. Tips on reporting will be offered.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the anatomy of the normal urinary tract
- Recognise the normal ultrasound appearances of the neonate and the older child
- List some common anatomical variants and pathologies
- Compare your reporting style with our suggested style
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.