Image Interpretation – Abdominal Ultrasound: Aorta – Session 2
This micro skills course covers the common pathology seen within the aorta, particularly aneurysms. It discusses common pitfalls and limitations and offers some tips of reporting (reporting styles may differ between departments).
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
College of Radiographers
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify common pathology relating to the aorta
- Identify the different types of aneurysms
- Describe the limitations and pitfalls of ultrasound imaging of the abdominal aorta
- Compare your report writing style with our suggested style
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.